The project aims to strengthen the cooperation between domestic institutions of higher learning and the professional departments of world-class universities, and to improve the professional level of teachers and students by selecting excellent teachers and students for short-term (2-12 weeks) professional study in famous Australian universities. Majors include: business, media, performing arts, health medicine, pedagogy, performance and art, covering social sciences, natural sciences, among the world's leading hot majors.
Professional Course Learning in Famous Overseas Schools：
• Learning with Famous Professors with International Reputation
• Expanding Professional Courses in Depth and Width
• Strong academic atmosphere
• Warm discussion and free speculationIn-depth visits to enterprises matching their majors
Communication with senior professionals：
• Industry Associations and Enterprises Visiting Schools
• Understanding the latest trends and industry prospects
• Grasp and Understand the Frontier Science and Technology of the Industry
Australian school life：
• Deep communication with international students Hot topic, special discussion
• The library has a very rich collection of books.
• Interest Society, Competition Performance, BBQ